Site Feedback

I want to go to the tibet of china.And you???

Share:

Comments

Jamie:

I have read that there is now a railroad that can take you  from one of the Chinese provinces to the capital of Tibet.

Everyone agrees that this was a great accomplishment of engineering.  I think that it used to be very difficult to reach Lhasa.  Now you can sit in a  comfortable chair and look out the window of your train car (carriage).

According to what I have read, there are many interesting places to visit in Lhasa, such as the very famous Potala palace.

I am too old to visit it, but I am sure that one day you will get a chance to visit. When you return home, you will have many interesting things to tell your family and friends. And, of course, you will bring home some gifts.

Jamie:

I have read that there is now a railroad that can take you  from one of the Chinese provinces to the capital of Tibet.

Everyone agrees that this was a great accomplishment of engineering.  I think that it used to be very difficult to reach Lhasa.  Now you can sit in a  comfortable chair and look out the window of your train car (carriage).

According to what I have read, there are many interesting places to visit in Lhasa, such as the very famous Potala palace.

I am too old to visit it, but I am sure that one day you will get a chance to visit. When you return home, you will have many interesting things to tell your family and friends. And, of course, you will bring home some gifts.

Add a comment