Do you agree that school`s years are the best moments of our life?
At first sight, for teenagers are the worst days. Nevertheless, in the long term they will miss those years, I suppose
Yes !senior now
Yes I think so. If there were a time machine, I would like to get back the time when I was in highschool.
I had spend pretty good Time. But I also understand what Steve H is saying.
No. I do not fit my cultural stereotype very well (loud, exuberant, social, etc....) and so high school were some of the worst years of my life.
yes i agree
i wish to back to school again :D
It varies dramatically depending upon personal experience . I was not so happy in my teenager as I had to learn something that I did not like . After graduation from university , I began to be happier as I can do more I like . while in my middle school , it is one of my worse time in my life . I know someone still missing the time during middle school , but I really ascertain I was not happy at that time because I have to confront endless homework and incessant examination .
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English