Do you agree that school`s years are the best moments of our life?
At first sight, for teenagers are the worst days. Nevertheless, in the long term they will miss those years, I suppose
Yes !senior now
Yes I think so. If there were a time machine, I would like to get back the time when I was in highschool.
I had spend pretty good Time. But I also understand what Steve H is saying.
No. I do not fit my cultural stereotype very well (loud, exuberant, social, etc....) and so high school were some of the worst years of my life.
yes i agree
i wish to back to school again :D
It varies dramatically depending upon personal experience . I was not so happy in my teenager as I had to learn something that I did not like . After graduation from university , I began to be happier as I can do more I like . while in my middle school , it is one of my worse time in my life . I know someone still missing the time during middle school , but I really ascertain I was not happy at that time because I have to confront endless homework and incessant examination .
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)