Do you agree that school`s years are the best moments of our life?
At first sight, for teenagers are the worst days. Nevertheless, in the long term they will miss those years, I suppose
Yes !senior now
Yes I think so. If there were a time machine, I would like to get back the time when I was in highschool.
I had spend pretty good Time. But I also understand what Steve H is saying.
No. I do not fit my cultural stereotype very well (loud, exuberant, social, etc....) and so high school were some of the worst years of my life.
yes i agree
i wish to back to school again :D
It varies dramatically depending upon personal experience . I was not so happy in my teenager as I had to learn something that I did not like . After graduation from university , I began to be happier as I can do more I like . while in my middle school , it is one of my worse time in my life . I know someone still missing the time during middle school , but I really ascertain I was not happy at that time because I have to confront endless homework and incessant examination .
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker