Site Feedback

How to quit smoking?

Share:

Comments

Hypnosis!  :D

If someone know how to do, i will follow his suggestions very gladly...I am a smoker....i have started smoking since when i was 14 year old...but by that day i can't to quit....

If someone know how to do, i will follow his suggestions very gladly...I am a smoker....i have started smoking since when i was 14 year old...but by that day i can't quit....

quit it together! it very harmful to haelth .

I've stoped smoking after I read Allen Carr's book - Easyway to stop smoking.

Really?I will buy the book! (Jackson)

Hello Jackson

I bought his book but despite his success, it didn't give me nobody benefit.... 

Hi, I'm not a smoker. My mom is, And she's getting thiner everyday. I want her to stop but she just can't and she doesn't even want to. I may not know how addictive it gets, But I think you can only stop it by your own will. I know it's hard but you need to fight your temptations. Even reading scary articles about how smoking affects your health.. I think you can't quit cause you don't have the will to.  If you really want to quit, then stop buying cigarretes. Don't even dare to hold it. Find other things to do that's more addictive than cigarette.

I'm starting smoking when my age 15. And I'm quit smoking when my age 16

It's really hard to quit smoking, but my teacher told me to eat candy and water if your tongue is bitter.

you can try like my story.

@tokki  oh my god!is too long......My English is very difficult to understand!but thanks!

Add a comment