What are the most important things in your life?
My famaly and health! What about you and why do you ask this important question?
Hi Aurora, how are you? Thanks for your answer! The reason I asked this question is because I'm curious about how people think and feel. Of course there is a lot to say about it and it's difficult to catch in a few words. So I think my top 7 would be about: food, health, love, environment, respect, knowledge, relationships. But I'm always searching for answers in life.
The most important things in life for me are my family, health, friends, and students! :)
My family :) I love them so much ~~^.^~~~
According to Hellen Keller, "The most beautiful things in life cannot be seen nor touched but just felt in the heart." For me, the most important things in my life are those that can make me happy...
important? God, Family, and Friends <3
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker
- Translate an letter in korean
- definition of '아싸!' ? '아싸!' 호랑나비....
- Useful table for learning Russian Cases
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?