What are the most important things in your life?
My famaly and health! What about you and why do you ask this important question?
Hi Aurora, how are you? Thanks for your answer! The reason I asked this question is because I'm curious about how people think and feel. Of course there is a lot to say about it and it's difficult to catch in a few words. So I think my top 7 would be about: food, health, love, environment, respect, knowledge, relationships. But I'm always searching for answers in life.
The most important things in life for me are my family, health, friends, and students! :)
My family :) I love them so much ~~^.^~~~
According to Hellen Keller, "The most beautiful things in life cannot be seen nor touched but just felt in the heart." For me, the most important things in my life are those that can make me happy...
important? God, Family, and Friends <3
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^