Do you think China will unban Twitter and Facebook?
i think no. Chineses want to improve its own social network, firstly in their country then move on others
I hope the rest of the world will unite with China and ban this ##.
Censorship never works properly. It's much better to legalise and regulate stuff... history teaches us this time and time again.
I am very happy to see that your question has not been deleted.
So I will be VERY careful in what I say.
I agree with other posters: those services will continue to be banned.
If you study the influence of Twitter and Facebook in other countries, you will understand why they will continue to be banned in your country.
I had better stop now.
Have a nice day!
Who knows? I believe the "dominators" will never let this happen. Firstly, it is said that our country wanted to develop our own social netwark,so the competition should be diminished. Secondly, Twitter and Facebook provide a good condition of international hacking,especially from the USA. Lastly and truly, the "dominators" are not willing to let us kown more about the outside world, they are unwilling to let us understand the comments and views from the westen world about their policies and behaviors. The more ignorant we are , the more easily we will be governed.
Yes. 18 october t.e. It's my birhday.
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?