Im new here
Hi Jerry, my name is Uri Quintal. I am an English as a Second Language teacher graduated from the Arizona State University in Phoenix, Az. first of all, let me welcome you to this awesome community and tell you a little about myself. I offer some basic lessons for non-native English speakers in order to help students not only to speak another language but to think and in some cases dream in another language for a very cheap price. I had the opportunity to be part of a group of International Toastmasters where I developed my public speaking skills at the same time that I learned how to help others to improve their abilities too. If you are interested on developing your public speaking and English conversational skills, I encourage you to contact me, please feel free to follow me. Have a nice day! :)
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?