need your suggestions.........
what are the impotant things or points that keep in mind during a face to face interview?
I hope to say correct and sense things
There are many things to remember when doing a face to face interview. Here are a few I practice with my students.
-Make sure your apperance is neat and tidy. People DO judge on looks.
-No gum chewing!
-If you are physically with the person, posture is crucial. No slouching.
-If you have to shake hands, make sure you have a firm grip.
-Eye contact is very important.
-And like it was said above, confidence!
Just relax and be yourself. You shouldn't worry to look dumber than your interviewer, because the other way around, YOU would be interviewing him. That's how companies usually work.
thanx to all of you for giving your valuable suggestion.
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?