which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
Hong Kong is better
Their shopping mall is very interesting. You also can go out between islands.
Perhaps you want to something cheaper. You can go to shenzhen.
But I heard an entry here seem that does not change much.
shenzhen's beggar would run after you for your skin. He did not meet that because that he is also yellow.
So Hong Kong is better for you too.
Shanghai and Hongkong are unpleasantly full of people.So,i think those city aren't a good place to live in the city
Singapore is my favorite! If you like beautiful and tropical and clean and multicultural. Good government cares about the welfare of people _and_ business, not just business like China, far less corruption than China. Easy to get around speaking English, first rate universities and hospitals, plenty of shopping too of course. Maybe more shopping deals in HK. Very expensive to live there tho, more than the US, but you can find reasonable hotels if you visit.
Egypt is the best :D
if mine,i will chooes Singapore.
- Have you ever been to Morocco?
- Cost of living in anglophone countries
- Please give me some suggestion and recommendations
- what is your the biggest event in your life ?
- Is anyone watching Wimbledon?
- What would happen if Pinocchio says that her nose will grow now?
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?