that was true happiness
It was a hot day. The sun was smiling to people, wind was dancing with leaf and birds was singing. Small children was playing with their families. Every one was happy. I was watching them. In fact, that was true happiness
No comment given.
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?