What freedom is?
Recently, I was a little bit lost in the repeated same daily life which maked me feel that I'm locked. So I began to think about what freedom is, but now I still don't got my answer.
So, dear friends,would u like to share ur opinions with me and talk about ur understanding of freedom.
I'm looking forward to ur reply.Thx~~~
Freedom is generally included in the concept of political philosophy and recognizing the condition in which individuals have the ability to act according to his wishes.
Individualistic and liberal conception of freedom associated with the freedom of the individual from the outside desire: a socialist perspective, on the other hand, consider freedom as equal distribution of power, argues that freedom without equality amount to domination of the most powerful.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistake I noticed with Spanish speakers
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する