I Love You!
How would you say it in your language?
In Arabic it is: Ana Oheboki
In Egyptian Arabic: Ana Bahebek
What is it in your language? :))
사랑해요 in Korean:)
Beth-lee, thanks for that - but may you kindly write in in latin letters so that we could know how you say it. :)) It would be interesting to know how its being said.
Ti Amo in Italiano
Indonesia >> Aku Cinta Kamu
Ngo oi nei - Cantonese Chinese. And for Beth-Lee, 사랑해요 in Korean (I Love You) is pronounced 'saranghaeyo' :)
wo ai ni in chinese
"Ես քեզ սիրում եմ " in armenian, pronounsed "yes qez sirum em''
Jeg elsker dig
it's Danish :)
Russian. Я тебя люблю
Kulo trisno marang sliramu
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club