I Love You!
How would you say it in your language?
In Arabic it is: Ana Oheboki
In Egyptian Arabic: Ana Bahebek
What is it in your language? :))
사랑해요 in Korean:)
Beth-lee, thanks for that - but may you kindly write in in latin letters so that we could know how you say it. :)) It would be interesting to know how its being said.
Ti Amo in Italiano
Indonesia >> Aku Cinta Kamu
Ngo oi nei - Cantonese Chinese. And for Beth-Lee, 사랑해요 in Korean (I Love You) is pronounced 'saranghaeyo' :)
wo ai ni in chinese
"Ես քեզ սիրում եմ " in armenian, pronounsed "yes qez sirum em''
Jeg elsker dig
it's Danish :)
Russian. Я тебя люблю
Kulo trisno marang sliramu
- when I'm twenties
- Preparing to Teach for the First Time
- What is you favourite word in italian? Qual'è la vostra parola preferita in italiano?
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?