I Love You!
How would you say it in your language?
In Arabic it is: Ana Oheboki
In Egyptian Arabic: Ana Bahebek
What is it in your language? :))
사랑해요 in Korean:)
Beth-lee, thanks for that - but may you kindly write in in latin letters so that we could know how you say it. :)) It would be interesting to know how its being said.
Ti Amo in Italiano
Indonesia >> Aku Cinta Kamu
Ngo oi nei - Cantonese Chinese. And for Beth-Lee, 사랑해요 in Korean (I Love You) is pronounced 'saranghaeyo' :)
wo ai ni in chinese
"Ես քեզ սիրում եմ " in armenian, pronounsed "yes qez sirum em''
Jeg elsker dig
it's Danish :)
Russian. Я тебя люблю
Kulo trisno marang sliramu
- BUCK-TICK JAPAN
- Turkey ❤❤❤
- Who can help me to translate it into english？Many thanks in advance！
- Język polski zmieniają od okolicy do okolicy?
- Learning Article : Serbian Phonetic System: The Secret Workings You Won't Find In Your Textbooks: Part 1
- Funny Bilingual YouTube Videos
- How to improve my english fast ?
- something for change
- skype's grup