I Love You!
How would you say it in your language?
In Arabic it is: Ana Oheboki
In Egyptian Arabic: Ana Bahebek
What is it in your language? :))
사랑해요 in Korean:)
Beth-lee, thanks for that - but may you kindly write in in latin letters so that we could know how you say it. :)) It would be interesting to know how its being said.
Ti Amo in Italiano
Indonesia >> Aku Cinta Kamu
Ngo oi nei - Cantonese Chinese. And for Beth-Lee, 사랑해요 in Korean (I Love You) is pronounced 'saranghaeyo' :)
wo ai ni in chinese
"Ես քեզ սիրում եմ " in armenian, pronounsed "yes qez sirum em''
Jeg elsker dig
it's Danish :)
Russian. Я тебя люблю
Kulo trisno marang sliramu
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?