What language would you like to master?
What language would you want to become good at? Comment your languages :)
At the moment I'm studying oriental languages at university, and my major is korean. I hope to be fluent in this wonderful language =D
English, Korean and maybe someday I'll consider learning Turkish and Esperanto ( I've began both of them but left them for some reasons! )
american english,i don't know why i love this language but when i speak it it make feel good.
English, Korean ^_^
Korean... and English, T T.
Awesome :) My language would be to learn Korean and Japanese :D
I would like to master english, but I prefer American accent rather than British accent. I would like to study French and German in the future when I will Master English.
Practically speaking, I want to learn Spanish. But I'd love to know Korean, too (and apparently so do a lot of people??)
English because if I will have studed it, I will can communicate with most people of the World.:)
P.S. if you want to study Russian, I can help
I would love to master Chinese and Italian.
- Language Fluency?
- can someone recomend me an english book intermediate level for grammar
- I'd like to have an English text translated into Spanish (I'm asking for a big favour)
- Disculpe or perdon?
- Leute, jemand einige deutsche whatsapp Gruppen kennen? Mit Einheimischen und Leute wen deutsch lernen?
- Is looking for an English language exchange partner impossible?
- Miss Rawan
- Como funciona esta página
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end