What language would you like to master?
What language would you want to become good at? Comment your languages :)
At the moment I'm studying oriental languages at university, and my major is korean. I hope to be fluent in this wonderful language =D
English, Korean and maybe someday I'll consider learning Turkish and Esperanto ( I've began both of them but left them for some reasons! )
american english,i don't know why i love this language but when i speak it it make feel good.
English, Korean ^_^
Korean... and English, T T.
Awesome :) My language would be to learn Korean and Japanese :D
I would like to master english, but I prefer American accent rather than British accent. I would like to study French and German in the future when I will Master English.
Practically speaking, I want to learn Spanish. But I'd love to know Korean, too (and apparently so do a lot of people??)
English because if I will have studed it, I will can communicate with most people of the World.:)
P.S. if you want to study Russian, I can help
I would love to master Chinese and Italian.
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London