Dear Mandarin - English Students
I have translated some major countries around the world from Simplified Mandarin Characters into English. If you are a Mandarin speaker and currently learning English and you are interested, message me or comment on this and I will send you the translations and a voice recording of how you pronounce them. I am currently trying to translate nationalities and sentences to do with, but I am not finished yet so all I have are the countries themselves. Anybody's welcome, comment below or message me if there is any other topics or sentences you would like translated and I will get back to you are soon as possible.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Start learning German
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce