What is a Community Tutor?
I noticed that there are lots of Community Tutor here. I am just wondering what is a Community Tutor? What do they do? What are they offering? How did they become Community Tutor? What is the difference between Professional Teacher and Community Tutor?
Here is some information that might help you answer your questions:
Professional Teachers are certified professionals that are highly-skilled in the art of foreign language acquisition.
Community Tutors are native speakers (or near native speakers) who can help you learn a language through informal tutoring or speaking practice. Community Tutors do not teach a foreign language for a living nor do they have a degree in education. However, they are very knowledgeable and interested in helping others learn their language.
Full details about Teachers and Tutors is here: http://support.italki.com/entries/21595206-What-is-the-difference-between-a-Professional-Teacher-and-Community-Tutor-
Thank you for the information. It is really a great help. I really appreciate it.
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma