Online resources for learning Croatian
Here we can add useful links.
I find this page very useful for beginners:
Even though it says "Serbo-Croatian", it still gives you a choice between Serbian and Croatian. Also, it is very good for explaining grammar.
These 96 lessons are extremely detailed and useful to the beginner (ie. me).
Awesome resources everyone, thanks for all of these links!
first useful words and phrases for a holiday in Croatia.
[Dutch <-> Croatian] with pictures
What about the pronunciation? Does it sound as it should?
It may be outstanding for the language you are learning but there are five (5) lessons in the language I am learning and one (1) that actually uses the script.
Pronunciation is perfect!
Great topic, and here is my contribution (these links are intended mostly to the advanced users):
Probably the best spelling checker: http://hacheck.tel.fer.hr/
Croatian sleng: http://www.zargonaut.com/
Language tips #1: http://savjetnik.ihjj.hr/index.php#
Language tips #2: http://stitch.blog.hr/
Croatian Special Field Terminology: http://struna.ihjj.hr/en/ (still beta)
Sretno s učenjem hrvatskog ;) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype