Malay language has similarity with Indonesia Language.Do you understand All of Indonesian Language for writing and speaking?
I had Indonesian friends and we can understand each other but to a certain limit.
Some vocabs have different meaning in Malay and Indonesian.
For example, peti in Malay means a box or a safe while in Indonesian means a casket for the deceased.
My Indonesian friend once told me that Malay is a some sort of formal Indonesian language but I could not attest to it as I have no knowledge of Indonesian language.
Malay is the language of South East Asia. It is spoken in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Southern of Thailand, and spoken by Champ Malays in Myanmar. Learns Malay means learns the language of South East Asia. Peace!
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?