Malay language has similarity with Indonesia Language.Do you understand All of Indonesian Language for writing and speaking?
I had Indonesian friends and we can understand each other but to a certain limit.
Some vocabs have different meaning in Malay and Indonesian.
For example, peti in Malay means a box or a safe while in Indonesian means a casket for the deceased.
My Indonesian friend once told me that Malay is a some sort of formal Indonesian language but I could not attest to it as I have no knowledge of Indonesian language.
Malay is the language of South East Asia. It is spoken in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Southern of Thailand, and spoken by Champ Malays in Myanmar. Learns Malay means learns the language of South East Asia. Peace!
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?