Malay language has similarity with Indonesia Language.Do you understand All of Indonesian Language for writing and speaking?
I had Indonesian friends and we can understand each other but to a certain limit.
Some vocabs have different meaning in Malay and Indonesian.
For example, peti in Malay means a box or a safe while in Indonesian means a casket for the deceased.
My Indonesian friend once told me that Malay is a some sort of formal Indonesian language but I could not attest to it as I have no knowledge of Indonesian language.
Malay is the language of South East Asia. It is spoken in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Southern of Thailand, and spoken by Champ Malays in Myanmar. Learns Malay means learns the language of South East Asia. Peace!
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?