[Deleted]
大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么?——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
May 25, 2013 2:48 AM
Comments · 11

I think learning English, grammar is difficult for me, I don't understand the grammar, I speak English has always been some people say that my grammar is very poor,I also have a poor hearing, always don't understand what other people say

October 21, 2014

Sometimes the logic that you build sentences with, hence I can't express myself in the way the Chinese would understand me, even though I use right words and word order according to English and my native language. Writting characters is a big problem for me as well, even to distinguish them in a text is not easy at all. So, I really feel like I haven't got used to the language yet, and need to gain a better understanding of the language, that is how it exactly works and how the Chinese think and see he surrounding realities.

October 21, 2014

Guten  tag  ,the  boy  near  me  in  the  photo  is  from  berlin ,I  met  him  in  beijing ,do  you  use  skype  ?  my  ID  is  xujiawen90 ,let  us  chat

October 21, 2014

hello ,Let us be friends ,I am from China,yes  let  me  help  you  use  the  four  tunes

October 21, 2014

I think at first it's also difficult to learn how to use the tones if you're not used to speaking a tonal language.

May 25, 2013
Show more