Do you agree with the following statements? - Why? - Why not?
hóngsè dàibiǎo xìngfú.
Red represents happiness in china.
Jīnsè dàibiǎo cáifù .
Gold represents wealth.
Huángsè dàibiǎo dìwèi hé quánlì.
Yellow represents status and power.
Lǜsè dàibiǎo shēngmìng.
Green represents life.
Lánsè dàibiǎo kuānguǎng.
Blue represents broad.
Hēisè dàibiǎo zhuāngyán
Black represents serious.
Báisè dàibiǎo chúnjié.
White represents purity.
Fěnsè dàibiǎo kěài.
Pink represents loveliness.
In China,it's what we learned from generationg to generation.
I do not agree because all colours represent positive qualities.
I don't agree with some statements,for example:Red represents happiness ,Gold represents wealth and Yellow represents status and power.I dislike these colors.
As i know red represents luck in China but not happiness.
Color can bring you different emotion or obsession , perhaps it is not all logical . It is significant in statistics . You may regard this statement as a medical research .
It depends on country. In one place, for example, white color indicates peace, in another - death. If now you only mean China, so yellow is also imperator's color., in ancient times it was forbidden for common people to have any yellow clothes.
it is a traditional cultrue in china . every nation's culture has his special side. we should pay more attention on why red in china means happiness？
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?
- what can I do ?
- how to learn English?