whic is language use most at international trade and finance?
which is language used most at international trade and finance?
that is correct sentence.
I think that everyone agrees that English is the international language in almost all aspects of life, including international trade and finance.
In fact, there is a special kind of English (I cannot remember its name) that has been invented for business people. It is for business people who want to learn English ONLY for one reason: to speak and understand enough English in order to conduct business.
James are you referring to ICFE by Cambridge?
1. Thank you for introducing me to ICFE.
2. I was thinking of GLOBISH (global + English):
a. It has 1,500 words and phrases.
b. Supposedly, a business person who knows Globish can negotiate in English with an English-speaking business person.
c. People who learn only Globish are NOT interested in becoming fluent in English. They have only one goal: to sign the business deal!
3. If you google "Globish," you will find many results.
It's EXACTLY English. After that i think Germany and Chinese. They are my top 3. After all it depends on which country we are talking about but English would never change.^^
- I'm looking for...
- Cahier d’écriture pour apprentissage des lettres manuscrites russes
- Which book to choose?
- Polska grupa na whatsapp
- Interesting idioms ! Which idioms belong to you?
- Five for Fighting
- I CAN HELP YOU LEARN ENGLISH
- What is your favorite meal?
- I feel confident when I speak English