menacrocco
Just a curiosity: first thing that comes to your mind if you think about your country!

What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you think about your country? And why? I'm curious :)

I think it can help to understand other cultures and their different point of view! Thanks! 

¿Cuál es la primera cosa que viene a su mente cuando piensa en su país? ¿Y por qué? Tengo curiosidad :)
Creo que eso puede ayudar a comprender otras culturas y sus diferentes puntos de vista! ¡Gracias!

May 30, 2013 10:10 PM
Comments · 53

Islas y playa. Hay 7107 islas aquí en las Filipinas.

May 30, 2013

Beer, thongs (as in flip flops), kangaroos and the beach. I'm Australian if it wasn't obvious  :)

May 31, 2013

Diabetes and jingoism.

May 31, 2013

India : How conservative and regressive it is ..!!! o.O 

Then  the second thought is .. so are other countries...

But firstly, i'm an earthling wholives in a country... its not my country.. i forsure didnot make its manmade boundries... which in terms or nature and evolution is a complete BS ...!!! 

September 28, 2013

Iraq,,who dont know Iraq ? the very historical place on the earth,,, who dont know great civilization of ( Babylon ) or ( sumar ) ? who dont know about the great and first one on the earth that Enactment first book of law for civilization (Hammurabi ) ?

i am so proud because i am an Iraqian a son of Tigris and Euphrates 

September 28, 2013
Show more