What is the most difficult language you have learnt? And why? ;)
I think Chinese is difficult to learn as well as teach...
I think ... Russian ._.
because how to write and how to speak is very different ._. so, I think it's very difficult ._.
Nothing is difficult till the time you accept it to be difficult.
ya. I think Chinese and Japanese are very difficult to learn, especially to write, they have many hard symbols
I think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn as there are too many Chinese characters to write. Even Chinese cannot learn well traditional Chinese characters which led to a good way to understand traditional Chinese culture.
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？