What is the most difficult language you have learnt? And why? ;)
I think Chinese is difficult to learn as well as teach...
I think ... Russian ._.
because how to write and how to speak is very different ._. so, I think it's very difficult ._.
Nothing is difficult till the time you accept it to be difficult.
ya. I think Chinese and Japanese are very difficult to learn, especially to write, they have many hard symbols
I think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn as there are too many Chinese characters to write. Even Chinese cannot learn well traditional Chinese characters which led to a good way to understand traditional Chinese culture.
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension