What is the most difficult language you have learnt? And why? ;)
I think Chinese is difficult to learn as well as teach...
I think ... Russian ._.
because how to write and how to speak is very different ._. so, I think it's very difficult ._.
Nothing is difficult till the time you accept it to be difficult.
ya. I think Chinese and Japanese are very difficult to learn, especially to write, they have many hard symbols
I think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn as there are too many Chinese characters to write. Even Chinese cannot learn well traditional Chinese characters which led to a good way to understand traditional Chinese culture.
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji