What is the most difficult language you have learnt? And why? ;)
I think Chinese is difficult to learn as well as teach...
I think ... Russian ._.
because how to write and how to speak is very different ._. so, I think it's very difficult ._.
Nothing is difficult till the time you accept it to be difficult.
ya. I think Chinese and Japanese are very difficult to learn, especially to write, they have many hard symbols
I think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn as there are too many Chinese characters to write. Even Chinese cannot learn well traditional Chinese characters which led to a good way to understand traditional Chinese culture.
- Looking for a translator Job, any tips?
- minoranze linguistiche
- Pelis en español
- Best way to learn new words
- Titular aparecido en prensa española: "El primer gran examen universal de español empieza el año que viene"
- sometimes or some times
- यदि आप मानसिक शांति के बदले में
- “If you exchange mental peace with a kingdom, still you are a loser.”
- Iniciando a aprender inglés
- Private sector in British and American education.