What is the most difficult language you have learnt? And why? ;)
I think Chinese is difficult to learn as well as teach...
I think ... Russian ._.
because how to write and how to speak is very different ._. so, I think it's very difficult ._.
Nothing is difficult till the time you accept it to be difficult.
ya. I think Chinese and Japanese are very difficult to learn, especially to write, they have many hard symbols
I think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn as there are too many Chinese characters to write. Even Chinese cannot learn well traditional Chinese characters which led to a good way to understand traditional Chinese culture.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?