for example apa khabar (how are you today)
in daily malay native we use sis/kakak bro(abang)/awak/pakcik(uncle)aunty(makcik)
:ape kabar hari ini sihat ke?
(apar car bar har riy niy c-heart ke)
Terima kasih! Good job! :)
What is "sihat"?
Waiting for more lessons! :)
Helena dari Greece
sihat means healthy,feeling good,
you also can use bagus for good job
for example terima kasih, bagus..
waiting for more lessons = menunggu (waiting) lebih(more) lagi pengajaran(lessons)
menunggu lebih lagi pengajaran dari(from) kamu(you)..
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?