Kiara
Don't know where to go :( ?!?!?!

I want to visit America<em></em> with some friends. 

The only thing is.. Where should we go first? What is worth to see... 

Please guys .. help me .. 

Is there anything you can really recommend?

[ We are a group of 7 (boys and girls) .. Just wanna have fun, travel around and get to know some nice people :) ]

Jun 9, 2013 5:29 AM
Comments · 10

Karla, you say that you belong to a group of young people who want to have fun, travel around, and meet some nice people.

The other posters have suggested many interesting places to visit.

I just wanted to give you some friendly advice:  remember that there are many people who are NOT nice.

So be very careful about the places you go to. Do NOT enter certain dangerous neighborhoods in our large cities. Try to stay in areas with lots of other tourists. Think twice before accepting invitations from dangerous-looking people.

June 9, 2013

Also, "college towns" might be interesting to you, with record and book stores, restraurants, and so so. These are usually towns where universities (often state univeristies) are located. For example: Ann Arbor, Michigan, Austin, TX., Athens, GA., maybe Minneapolis, MN. If you like museums, many universities have one on their campus, sometimes free. Savannah, GA. and Miami, FL might be interesting to you if you like architechture. In Miami for example, I think there is a lot of Art Deco from the '30s.

June 9, 2013

Las Vegas might be fun, but to be honest, if you are spending several hundred dollars for a plane ticket, I would go elsewhere. Pretty much any major city will have good museums, nightlife, and restraurants. In D.C., I think all of the Smithsonion museums are free. Philadelphia and Boston both have historical sights from the country's early history. If, by some somewhat unlikely chance you happen to be in around Philadelphia, the smaller towns of Princeton, New Hope/Lambertville, and Doylestown are nice. In addition to the national parks every state has state parks that can be nice. For example, going kayaking in "in the pine" (Brendan T. Byrne or Lebanon state parks in NJ) is a very tranquil experience. Near Boston, there is Walden Pond, associated with Henry David Thoreau, also a place to get away from the city. You should know though that most major U.S. cities have sections that should be avoided alltogether.  

June 9, 2013

Go first to Miami to do shopping and later travel to Orlando, Florida for visit Universal and Disney Parks.

June 11, 2013

go to chicago, ny, california, kentucky, san francisco and miami.. washington DC. I live in Indiana!

June 10, 2013
Show more