Help with hebrew!
Hi! What does קיט means?
do u mean "ka'it"? if so-
The intention to summer camp, summer recreation, or something like that ..
But do not use this word everyday.
More acceptable: "ka'itana" - the children's summer vacation like summer camp.
"chufsha" or "nofesh" - a vacation or recreation..
as Ruth said, קַיִט ka'it is a pretty uncommon word for vacation,
but if you'd read it as קִיט kit, it is a loanword from english, and it just means "a kit",
- DIALOGO A UN BIMBO DI UN ANNO E MEZZO
- WhatsApp Group :)
- Je veux parler anglaise
- Is it really important to learn SWEAR WORDS?
- what is the best way to speak English fluently?
- LANGUAGE PARTNERS
- ON THE LOOKOUT OF A LANGUAGE PARTNER
- At the school....
- Italki Whatsapp group
- Looking for new friends to grow with.