Help with hebrew!
Hi! What does קיט means?
do u mean "ka'it"? if so-
The intention to summer camp, summer recreation, or something like that ..
But do not use this word everyday.
More acceptable: "ka'itana" - the children's summer vacation like summer camp.
"chufsha" or "nofesh" - a vacation or recreation..
as Ruth said, קַיִט ka'it is a pretty uncommon word for vacation,
but if you'd read it as קִיט kit, it is a loanword from english, and it just means "a kit",
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma
- I'm looking for some serious language partners in English.
- Emerson DeltaV
- My imformation
- I need The approach of sleep quickly
- Motivation <3 I LOVE JAPAN
- hello every body :)