Help with hebrew!
Hi! What does קיט means?
do u mean "ka'it"? if so-
The intention to summer camp, summer recreation, or something like that ..
But do not use this word everyday.
More acceptable: "ka'itana" - the children's summer vacation like summer camp.
"chufsha" or "nofesh" - a vacation or recreation..
as Ruth said, קַיִט ka'it is a pretty uncommon word for vacation,
but if you'd read it as קִיט kit, it is a loanword from english, and it just means "a kit",
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Goedenavond Nederland
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.