Help with hebrew!
Hi! What does קיט means?
do u mean "ka'it"? if so-
The intention to summer camp, summer recreation, or something like that ..
But do not use this word everyday.
More acceptable: "ka'itana" - the children's summer vacation like summer camp.
"chufsha" or "nofesh" - a vacation or recreation..
as Ruth said, קַיִט ka'it is a pretty uncommon word for vacation,
but if you'd read it as קִיט kit, it is a loanword from english, and it just means "a kit",
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !
- I want to learn
- The feeling
- my religion is Islam
- hi everybody can you help me?
- I am looking for someone to speak in english