Is there anyone here who works in Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel in Moscow?
I worked in Marriott Royal Aurora Moscow
@Tanja: Is there any part-time job in Marriott Royal Aurora Moscow? I would like to find a part-time job there like server or washing dishes....
But I wonder if I was accepted or not, because I'm foreigner
no problem.A lot of foreigners work in hotel. But may be it is diffikult a pat-time job to get. You schould try. You have a chance)))
I have a question. Do you live in Russia? in Moscow?
@Tanja: Oh, really? That's great!! I'll definitely try!!!
I live in Vietnam, but I'm going to go to Moscow in September and be there for 10 months for studying. I'm interested in Hospitality, so if I found a job there I would have some experiences and money. Marriott Royal Aurora Moscow is so beautiful :)))))) I would try other hotels if I didn't get a job there. Thank you for your comments Tanja!
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition