Site Feedback

do you think this saying is right the more friends you have got and the more happiness you would possess?

everybody will be invited to express your own opinion.

Share:

Comments

I think that's not right, because the main factor for people being unhappy is that pursuit for happy in materials things as friends. Yeah, I know that friends are very important in our lives and certanly they also make our lives better, but I think the cause of happiness may transcend which is visible or as I said material. I don't know if you believe in God, but I do, then I can't imagine how happiness is possible without Him, because a life based on God has really happiness. Even when I was atheist I used to think that happiness never will be find in materials things, I just didn't know what that is yet.

P.S. I hope you can understand what I wrote, because my writing is awful. 

I think that's  right. Because many friend have a different nature and skill.

Good discussion, Vicky.

It depends on what the person consider as a "friend", true friends brings more and more happiness to our lives. 

It´s great to have somebody to trust, to talk about what is good and bad, to share and exchange our life experiences.

This is a good discussion! :)

I think it depends on who your friends are. If your friend is someone you can trust and consider as a true friend then good for you. But sometimes there's what you call "user friends" they just call you as a friend but they actually don't treat you as a friend :)

Only if they are real friends and the real freind is the one who "touchs your heart ans holds yuour armes" and certainly "makes you happy" :)

I think , it's true
Friends are a real treasure which can bring happiness to our life !
When you are surrounded by people who loves you and cares about you ... people you can trust on them , this makes your life better and makes you feel happy !

In fact, many people sink into miserable life due to too many friends.

I think having friends is a contributing factor towards a happy life, but it's not the sole determinant of happiness.

Add a comment