What is the best or most interesting place to visit in Germany and why?
If you like cities, go to Berlin or Munich. There are many places of intierest there and they are big:) Acturally many cities are worth to visit...
If you like nature, go to Königssee. I like hiking there.
My favorite part of Germany is the Romantic Road and beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Just look at photos and you will know why....charming!
Go in the fall, after the crowds have left but before it gets too cold.
There are many interesting places in Germany to visit. We cannot say that a certain place is the best one to visit because every person has his own taste. You can search in Internet about the kind of places you would like to visit.
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- Someone interested in exchange language(Spanish-English)?
- Restarting my studies
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?