What is the best or most interesting place to visit in Germany and why?
If you like cities, go to Berlin or Munich. There are many places of intierest there and they are big:) Acturally many cities are worth to visit...
If you like nature, go to Königssee. I like hiking there.
My favorite part of Germany is the Romantic Road and beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Just look at photos and you will know why....charming!
Go in the fall, after the crowds have left but before it gets too cold.
There are many interesting places in Germany to visit. We cannot say that a certain place is the best one to visit because every person has his own taste. You can search in Internet about the kind of places you would like to visit.
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?
- Which is the best player tennis of history?
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?