What is the best or most interesting place to visit in Germany and why?
If you like cities, go to Berlin or Munich. There are many places of intierest there and they are big:) Acturally many cities are worth to visit...
If you like nature, go to Königssee. I like hiking there.
My favorite part of Germany is the Romantic Road and beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Just look at photos and you will know why....charming!
Go in the fall, after the crowds have left but before it gets too cold.
There are many interesting places in Germany to visit. We cannot say that a certain place is the best one to visit because every person has his own taste. You can search in Internet about the kind of places you would like to visit.
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation
- Copa America 2015
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?