What is the best or most interesting place to visit in Germany and why?
If you like cities, go to Berlin or Munich. There are many places of intierest there and they are big:) Acturally many cities are worth to visit...
If you like nature, go to Königssee. I like hiking there.
My favorite part of Germany is the Romantic Road and beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Just look at photos and you will know why....charming!
Go in the fall, after the crowds have left but before it gets too cold.
There are many interesting places in Germany to visit. We cannot say that a certain place is the best one to visit because every person has his own taste. You can search in Internet about the kind of places you would like to visit.
- Things getting slower and what exactly happened?
- religiöse gedanken
- Searching for English-speaking partner
- want to improve speaking in english
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy