What is the best or most interesting place to visit in Germany and why?
If you like cities, go to Berlin or Munich. There are many places of intierest there and they are big:) Acturally many cities are worth to visit...
If you like nature, go to Königssee. I like hiking there.
My favorite part of Germany is the Romantic Road and beautiful Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Just look at photos and you will know why....charming!
Go in the fall, after the crowds have left but before it gets too cold.
There are many interesting places in Germany to visit. We cannot say that a certain place is the best one to visit because every person has his own taste. You can search in Internet about the kind of places you would like to visit.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten
- Wie kann ich C1 erreichen?
- Learning multiple languages and maintaining them
- English course
- ich möchte deutsch sprechen