Site Feedback

Where is the best place to visit in China if you have been to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai and water villages?

Hi all,

This is my first discussion. We are planning another long trip to China ( and probably Taiwan and Mongolia). I am wondering what are your favorite, special places to visit in China and why?

Share:

Comments

Don't tell me nobody likes to travel in China!!

sichuan  chengdu  is  a nice choice (四川成都)

jiuzhaigou (sichuan) is amazingly beautiful

yunnan lijiang

guangxi guilin, yangshuo

hunan fenghuang

fujian xiamen

sichuan emeishan

The Great Wall is your first choice,I think.

Anhui huangshan mountain is more beautiful

hey ,Mozart . is it ur first trip to china ? if it is , then u get a lot of interesting places to visit , if not , u could tell me where have u ever been, then i can offer my help :)

Thanks all! Keep the ideas coming! I have been to China and the great wall and I spent a month in Beijing, also went to Shanghai and Xi'an and a water village near Shanghai.

Enjoyed it all, but looking for special places for our next trip to China!

wuzhen(乌镇),a beautiful town in jiangnan.

Taishan in shandong province, 

Three Gorges dam in Hubei province

the Great Xing'an Mountain in  Heilongjiang Province

huanglong cave in Hunan province

im in chengdu sichuan province,it's famous for giant pandas and spicy food .you will love it

If you are interested in village, I won't recommend you go to Shanghai, instead you should go to some provinces are not developed as Shanghai and big cities like that, for example, Jiuzhaigou (九寨沟) in Sichuan, Lijiang(丽江) in Yunnan, Zhangjiajie(张家界) in Hunan, Lasa(拉萨) in Xizang.

But you should be prepared about inconvenient traffic and translator if you are really goning to these places.

Also, if you could read Chinese, visit this site (http://www.mafengwo.cn/), there are plenty of travel information for Chinese people including domestic and abroad.

If you are going to Jiuzhaigou this year, maybe we could be partner, I'm planning :)

Hey,Mozart,If you have enough time ,The Great Wall ,Mount Huangshan,The mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang(秦始皇陵)etc,these are nice place to go. :)

Add a comment