So, I'll be staying in Colombia starting this August for 1 year. Hopefully, someone can teach me to learn Spanish. Thanks.
Can you speak some Spanish now?
No, I try to learn the grammar first. And I'm just a beginner.
Me, too! I only know some basic greetings, and I can't read and write..
For serious studying, you'd better find a school or a tutor to give you a systematical class , just personal opinion.That would be more effetive.
Do people there speak English?
Yes, but it's very difficult to find Spanish tutor in my hometown. Besides, it will be very expensive, since not many people interested in Spanish haha. Do you mean in my country or where? I'm from Indonesia, I speak Indonesian. English is foreign language in my country. So, not all people speak English here :)
I am loocking for english speakers who can help me
I am not a teacher but i can help you with ur spanish
Sure Adan. I'll help you with English. And please help me with Spanish.
which city will you stay? I live in Bogota so i can help you with some advices :)
I'll live in Bogota, Dan :) Please give me advice. I need to know what kind of town is Bogota and also about the weather. I know nothing about Colombia or Bogota. :(
Hi. I am form Colombia. I want to improve my English. If you like, I could help you with Spanish.
Sure, Sebastian. I'm willing to help you.
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What dance you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What book are you reading right now?
- what's best way to learn reading
- Can anyone help me learn Japanese?
- Language club
- speed friending