Site Feedback

Trying to Learn Persian, can anyone help

Salam! 

I love Persian poetry/literature and I want to be able to be able to speak and read Persian. Can someone help me? I'm looking for a language partner (who speaks it better than me obviously :) and I can offer english, hindi, or french in exchange. I'd prefer to skype weekly for an hour. I know the basic present tense and but my vocabularly is a bit lacking! Let me know if anyone would be interested. 

Mia

Share:

Comments

I'm so sorry that I can't help you with speaking, because I don't use skype, but I think I can help you in writings, if you want :)

I will glad to help you with speaking.

hi

first of all let's know how much Persian do you know. for example can you read and understand this:

سلام

به عنوان يك پارسي زبان، از اظهار علاقمندي شما به زبان مادريم خوشحالم. اميد كه با تلاش و پشتكار هرچه زودتر به هدف عالي تان دست يابيد.

سپاس

I'll be happy to help you ... and learn English.

hello,I'm Lili 

I live in uk and my local language is farsi,I want to improve my english,if you are fancy please let me know. sahar.delsa@yahoo.com

i will glad to help you !

salam

hi

Persian poetry/literature are very rich,

do you know "" he know 23 language but his favorite language is Persian! she said this by remark a Persin poetry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIiJdL4H6s

but you need know persian very well if you wanna understant poetry as well as it has. you must practice 

i can help you.its my skype name:amir.safari50

Add a comment