Trying to Learn Persian, can anyone help
I love Persian poetry/literature and I want to be able to be able to speak and read Persian. Can someone help me? I'm looking for a language partner (who speaks it better than me obviously :) and I can offer english, hindi, or french in exchange. I'd prefer to skype weekly for an hour. I know the basic present tense and but my vocabularly is a bit lacking! Let me know if anyone would be interested.
I'm so sorry that I can't help you with speaking, because I don't use skype, but I think I can help you in writings, if you want :)
I will glad to help you with speaking.
first of all let's know how much Persian do you know. for example can you read and understand this:
به عنوان يك پارسي زبان، از اظهار علاقمندي شما به زبان مادريم خوشحالم. اميد كه با تلاش و پشتكار هرچه زودتر به هدف عالي تان دست يابيد.
I'll be happy to help you ... and learn English.
i will glad to help you !
Persian poetry/literature are very rich,
do you know "" he know 23 language but his favorite language is Persian! she said this by remark a Persin poetry
but you need know persian very well if you wanna understant poetry as well as it has. you must practice
Hi. I'll be happy to help you. I myself am really interested in Persian literarture and can help you woth it, too.
I also want to learn French. :)
* I meant : I can help you with it.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?