English native interested in teaching English in exchange for extremely basic German.
As long as you wouldn't mind being taught English by a 14 year old (and teaching a 14 year old), Im down to talk to anyone.
I know some little things like hello, how are you?, and goodbye. Other than that, pretty much just a bunch of nouns and adjectives are all I know in German. Verbs are too difficult for me to understand riht now.
My skype is SabrinaZ99 if anyone is interested.
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?