English native interested in teaching English in exchange for extremely basic German.
As long as you wouldn't mind being taught English by a 14 year old (and teaching a 14 year old), Im down to talk to anyone.
I know some little things like hello, how are you?, and goodbye. Other than that, pretty much just a bunch of nouns and adjectives are all I know in German. Verbs are too difficult for me to understand riht now.
My skype is SabrinaZ99 if anyone is interested.
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?