How do you deal with that if you share a room with a person who is very rude,selfish,impolite?
Actually,I really have had enough of what she has been keepping doing everyday and I have had no idea to work it out totally. I'd really appriciate it if you would give me some advices.
I would talk to her about her behaviors and tell her you are uncomfortable. You would be surprissed how effective talking can be.
I want to make sure you roommate was doing and the advice would be relevant to you .
Make it sure who is the boss in the room first! talk and advice is next.
I never could be a boss though.
changed anthoer roomate.
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?