Possessive Adjectives Turkish-Bengali-English
My Benim Amar
Your Senin Tomar
Your Sizin Apnar
Her /His/Its Onun Taar
Our Bizim Amader
Your(pl) Sizin Tomader
Your(rs) - Apnader
Their Onların Tarader ?
So in Turkish Possesive adjectives takes -im, -in,-ın,-un,-ün, -nın, -nun, -nün tags.
Ben = I >> Ben-im
Sen= you>> Sen-in
O= he/she/it >> O-nun
İf you wanna use with name,
like Ahmed's it will be Ahmed-in
In bengali, tags are -er,-r
If any bengali corrects my mistakes, I wud be happy :)
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?