Possessive Adjectives Turkish-Bengali-English
My Benim Amar
Your Senin Tomar
Your Sizin Apnar
Her /His/Its Onun Taar
Our Bizim Amader
Your(pl) Sizin Tomader
Your(rs) - Apnader
Their Onların Tarader ?
So in Turkish Possesive adjectives takes -im, -in,-ın,-un,-ün, -nın, -nun, -nün tags.
Ben = I >> Ben-im
Sen= you>> Sen-in
O= he/she/it >> O-nun
İf you wanna use with name,
like Ahmed's it will be Ahmed-in
In bengali, tags are -er,-r
If any bengali corrects my mistakes, I wud be happy :)
- How often do you go to the gym?
- How to read DNA?
- Mi presentación
- I need your help in my English.
- coming weekend !
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?