Possessive Adjectives Turkish-Bengali-English
My Benim Amar
Your Senin Tomar
Your Sizin Apnar
Her /His/Its Onun Taar
Our Bizim Amader
Your(pl) Sizin Tomader
Your(rs) - Apnader
Their Onların Tarader ?
So in Turkish Possesive adjectives takes -im, -in,-ın,-un,-ün, -nın, -nun, -nün tags.
Ben = I >> Ben-im
Sen= you>> Sen-in
O= he/she/it >> O-nun
İf you wanna use with name,
like Ahmed's it will be Ahmed-in
In bengali, tags are -er,-r
If any bengali corrects my mistakes, I wud be happy :)
- ｜밤워｜『강남건마 』↗BAMWAR .c o m강남오피▷일산건마 ◁역삼오피
- 》강남건마 《【밤】【전】BAM WAR C O M 부평건마 「강남오피」논현오피
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?