Possessive Adjectives Turkish-Bengali-English
My Benim Amar
Your Senin Tomar
Your Sizin Apnar
Her /His/Its Onun Taar
Our Bizim Amader
Your(pl) Sizin Tomader
Your(rs) - Apnader
Their Onların Tarader ?
So in Turkish Possesive adjectives takes -im, -in,-ın,-un,-ün, -nın, -nun, -nün tags.
Ben = I >> Ben-im
Sen= you>> Sen-in
O= he/she/it >> O-nun
İf you wanna use with name,
like Ahmed's it will be Ahmed-in
In bengali, tags are -er,-r
If any bengali corrects my mistakes, I wud be happy :)
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.