Complaints and suits
Have you ever complain to any authority or sue in court (as a consumer, employee etc.)? Was it successfull?
Personally I wrote few complaints in my life to protect my interests as a consumer. Governmental authorities helped me in most cases.
Your country's authority is much better than mine . I do not trust their efficiency and fairness in my country . I bought a software which is out of date and the government officials reply is paperwork only . Here, the only thing you can trust is yourself in spite we have revelant Consumer Protection Act .
allen, it's difficult to make governmental services work for you in Russia also. Sometimes you just need to find correct words in your written complain, sometimes you have to appeal to higher echelon.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Struggling with Turkish language!
- هيا نتحدث
- The Characteristics of a Good Teacher
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English