Complaints and suits
Have you ever complain to any authority or sue in court (as a consumer, employee etc.)? Was it successfull?
Personally I wrote few complaints in my life to protect my interests as a consumer. Governmental authorities helped me in most cases.
Your country's authority is much better than mine . I do not trust their efficiency and fairness in my country . I bought a software which is out of date and the government officials reply is paperwork only . Here, the only thing you can trust is yourself in spite we have revelant Consumer Protection Act .
allen, it's difficult to make governmental services work for you in Russia also. Sometimes you just need to find correct words in your written complain, sometimes you have to appeal to higher echelon.
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait