Tell me your most unclean food experience.
Such as the dish the waiter sneezed at just before serving! When and where did you have?
And how did you act ? Ate? Complained? Or just threw it away?
I had this terrible experience one week ago... I usually go for Chinese food once or twice a month. As it was the Mid-autumn Festival, people are supposed to eat a kind of sticky rice wrapped with leaves. So I bought one... and... and... I was so astonished to find that was a cockroach inside!!!!!
I called the head office of that supermarket immediately. They asked me to go back to the supermarket and promised that they would make up to me. I think I will go the day after tomorrow...
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?