Tell me your most unclean food experience.
Such as the dish the waiter sneezed at just before serving! When and where did you have?
And how did you act ? Ate? Complained? Or just threw it away?
I had this terrible experience one week ago... I usually go for Chinese food once or twice a month. As it was the Mid-autumn Festival, people are supposed to eat a kind of sticky rice wrapped with leaves. So I bought one... and... and... I was so astonished to find that was a cockroach inside!!!!!
I called the head office of that supermarket immediately. They asked me to go back to the supermarket and promised that they would make up to me. I think I will go the day after tomorrow...
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?
- El turismo es malo- pt1