which one was first chicken or egg
which one was first chicken or egg?
then how was that egg made ?
From an evolutionary perspective the egg came first.
Dinosaurs came before chickens and they laid eggs :)
The chicken first
There was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, it was called a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as … the chicken!
If there were no chicken there were no egg, but if there were no egg there were no chicken.
whichever you ordered first :D
For Christians was the chicken, for scientists was the egg.
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange