Antonia
I'm a bit stuck. Need some arab advice, pls!

Hi! So i've started this adventure in studying arabic, but, Unfortunately, i see that the

way my teacher translates phrases from romanian to arabic differ from english-arabic and i find it so hard 'cause google translator and other phone application which i use translate sentences different, too, in terms of word arrangement in sentences. please, does anyone know a program which translates with vowels included? if 2-3 days pass and i haven't repeated, i forget most of things. Strange :). 

Sooo, i need some advice cause i no longer know how to learn the language faster. I have 2 more years left tO be able to speak. Thanks in advance! Kiss! 

Jun 13, 2013 9:38 PM
Comments · 12

i give you some advices from my experience with languages learning :
- don't translation from arabic to your language ,see the meaning from dictionary
- learn new vocabulary with put the new ones in whole sentences don't memorize it on seperate words
- have look on google the concept of Passive & Active vocabulary
- try to read much as you can with raise your voice
- speak in arabic with yourself

this is what i remember now good luck

June 15, 2013

I cannot recommend the Michel Thomas language method more highly. Give that a go. I hope it goes well for you.

June 14, 2013

if you want to learn arabic , continue with me in kik : ghada687

May 23, 2015

I suggest you f8nd a resident arabic native speaker in your area . Unfortunately you wont won't find a good app to help you ???? btw I've got a half cast romanian arab friends may be they will help you .

May 13, 2015

i know what u feel me too , but arabic is not hardly , u want learn go to this Site

http://www.arabic-teacher.com/ArabicSkills/vedio%20book/unit1/unit1%20-%20Copy.htm

I wish you and me luck for learning

ind im soory im not in english :(

May 3, 2015
Show more