What makes you proud about your country
traditional culture and hardworking people :P
Yes, Vicky Shen. You really can feel proud of your country's rich history
My country is very technologically advanced:)
In France : food of course :)
jordanians are very peaceful and friendly
I am italian but i am from Naples....we are hospitable and funny
I guess it's the rich history and the cuisine. After all, Turkey got through lots of multi-cultural eras.
Diversity of people, as well as freedom of thought, religion, speech, ideas, etc...
United States Federal Tax court Judge said: If we Amrican made a mistake, or doing something wrong, we must admit and make correction "
In tax dispute, I won 50% in the judgement, but I like the federal tax court judge statement.
Nice, guys! We are what we are. It's good that all of us have a reason to be proud of our countries.
Georgians are famous for their hospitality as well. My native country gas a great history and rich traditions too. I am Georgian and it' makes me proud.
Thank you very muchfor contribution.
- when I'm twenties
- Preparing to Teach for the First Time
- What is you favourite word in italian? Qual'è la vostra parola preferita in italiano?
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?