To swap ideas on series & documentaries
I'm looking for someone who likes the same kind of series and documentaries like I do and then I'd like to talk about them on skype, to improve my english skills. Preferably it should be an english-german or an english-french constellation. I like series like "Heroes", "Being Human", "Six feet under" (not seen yet), "Warehouse 13" (not seen yet), "Lost", "Raising Hope", "Dexter", and so on. As for the documentaries, well I don't have preferences. But there are many documentaries available for free on youtube or on topdocumentaryfilms.com etc.
So, I hope you like my idea and I'm looking forward to read from you :) Have a great time!
No comment given.
- Alternative therapies
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?