Who did a Marathon?
Who have ever run a marathon?
What did you feel?
Who have ever run a marathon? I do :)
Which one? Lille/Lens, Paris and Amsterdam
What time? 3h56 at Amsterdam
What did you feel? At the end, my feelings are melt between pain (my leg are so hard)/ joy (to finish the race). The three times I almost cry...
I've never run a marathon but I've thought about getting into running. The only thing stopping me is concern that a foot problem I have will get worse. I do love hiking though, and hunting!
Too bad for your foot :(.
Is that a gun you have in your right hand?
In France, it's not common women hunters :S.
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?