Qual è la lingua più bella per Lei e perché?
è la lingua Italiana, senza dubiti! Perchè suona come una belissima canzone :) E anche perchè è molto espressiva
For me it's French and Italian, and other romance languages. I have a question for Azra, do Italians consider their language to be beautiful? I'm asking because often native speakers can't appreciate their own language the way foreigners do.
In my opinion the Spanish is the most beatiful language in the world. It's simple, linear and has an engaging sound. If I knew the english fluently, i would be interested in studying the spanish.
But now my goal is improving my english skills through the helping of all.
About, instead , my mother tongue, i think that while it is loved by many foreigners, it is not helpful if you work abroad or if you travel a lot.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.