I haven't got an idea, what it means ".... every now and then sit with your back on nature."
The first part of the sentence is clear enough, but not the last one "... sit with your back on nature".
I think one or more words there is incorrect; could you check your original words.
There is a phrase 'to get back to nature' meaning to get away from all the technology and comforts and live in simple natural surrounds, to start living a more simple life, often in the country.
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know