I haven't got an idea, what it means ".... every now and then sit with your back on nature."
The first part of the sentence is clear enough, but not the last one "... sit with your back on nature".
I think one or more words there is incorrect; could you check your original words.
There is a phrase 'to get back to nature' meaning to get away from all the technology and comforts and live in simple natural surrounds, to start living a more simple life, often in the country.
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?