I haven't got an idea, what it means ".... every now and then sit with your back on nature."
The first part of the sentence is clear enough, but not the last one "... sit with your back on nature".
I think one or more words there is incorrect; could you check your original words.
There is a phrase 'to get back to nature' meaning to get away from all the technology and comforts and live in simple natural surrounds, to start living a more simple life, often in the country.
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words