I haven't got an idea, what it means ".... every now and then sit with your back on nature."
The first part of the sentence is clear enough, but not the last one "... sit with your back on nature".
I think one or more words there is incorrect; could you check your original words.
There is a phrase 'to get back to nature' meaning to get away from all the technology and comforts and live in simple natural surrounds, to start living a more simple life, often in the country.
- How's your view of TEXT SEXING?
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words