I have a really big difficulty with pronouncing some arabic sounds (esp. those which are not in English anf Russian languages). Like, there are some letters which produce the sound like "h", but they are different. I also can not understand any difference between the letters ein and hein, and there are many other little things.. I try to learn this language by books and youtube videos, but im not sure that im even pronouncig it correctly. What can help me?
You can check these videos about all letters in Arabic, I have made some videos about them. You need to contact a native speaker for practicing your pronunciation. Or you'll be welcome to my community on +Google.
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))