I have a really big difficulty with pronouncing some arabic sounds (esp. those which are not in English anf Russian languages). Like, there are some letters which produce the sound like "h", but they are different. I also can not understand any difference between the letters ein and hein, and there are many other little things.. I try to learn this language by books and youtube videos, but im not sure that im even pronouncig it correctly. What can help me?
You can check these videos about all letters in Arabic, I have made some videos about them. You need to contact a native speaker for practicing your pronunciation. Or you'll be welcome to my community on +Google.
- Resources for translating words and simple sentences in Mongolian
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange