I have a really big difficulty with pronouncing some arabic sounds (esp. those which are not in English anf Russian languages). Like, there are some letters which produce the sound like "h", but they are different. I also can not understand any difference between the letters ein and hein, and there are many other little things.. I try to learn this language by books and youtube videos, but im not sure that im even pronouncig it correctly. What can help me?
You can check these videos about all letters in Arabic, I have made some videos about them. You need to contact a native speaker for practicing your pronunciation. Or you'll be welcome to my community on +Google.
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...
- Learning Article : What You Need To Know About Serbian
- chinese essence of language