I have a really big difficulty with pronouncing some arabic sounds (esp. those which are not in English anf Russian languages). Like, there are some letters which produce the sound like "h", but they are different. I also can not understand any difference between the letters ein and hein, and there are many other little things.. I try to learn this language by books and youtube videos, but im not sure that im even pronouncig it correctly. What can help me?
You can check these videos about all letters in Arabic, I have made some videos about them. You need to contact a native speaker for practicing your pronunciation. Or you'll be welcome to my community on +Google.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me