I have a really big difficulty with pronouncing some arabic sounds (esp. those which are not in English anf Russian languages). Like, there are some letters which produce the sound like "h", but they are different. I also can not understand any difference between the letters ein and hein, and there are many other little things.. I try to learn this language by books and youtube videos, but im not sure that im even pronouncig it correctly. What can help me?
You can check these videos about all letters in Arabic, I have made some videos about them. You need to contact a native speaker for practicing your pronunciation. Or you'll be welcome to my community on +Google.
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?