What is the best way to start speaking English with a good american accent?
I think I know this language quite ok, but want to have a good pronounciation too :)
"I think I have a pretty good grasp of this language, but I want to have good pronunciation as well."
Why do you want to have a good American accent?
american doesnt really care about accent.. anyway if u want to have an american accent watch lots of american show and try to follow how they speak. read books loudly using american accent. finally talk to american personally or by calling.
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages