Did italki.com help you with improving your language skills, so far?
I am relatively new here and just wondering did talki.com help you? Did you make some good language buddies? I kinda like that concept. =))
By the way, if someone is interested in learing german and wants to teach me some french, just text me... =)
Italki iteslf didnt help me but it was a good place to find some good friends .
Italki help me because I can speak with native english or german speaker. I also learn new words and new cultures :)
It has helped me find a few people to practice Spanish with on Skype. However, it's difficult to sort through people who are serious about languge learning and those who just want to have random friendly conversations.
Yeah Italki helps me :)
Thank's guys for all your answers. Good to hear that it helps you with learning.
...and thank you Joshua for your advice concerning lang-8. I took a look at this website. Seems to be a good altenative to italki.com =)
I have learnt a lot from corrections in the languages I have been learning. Many of these devoted souls are not in my following list technically, though.
I've been learning a lot by taking classes. I wish my progress was faster, but I can only afford about one class a week. I have noticed a difference though since I started.
- 5 Expressões Brasileiras bem estranhas.
- Les Choristes
- Alguien conoce la fantástica banda argentina llamada Soda Stereo?
- Hej, jestem z Ukrainy, i uczę się język polski, kto chcę pomóc mi ?
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday