Did italki.com help you with improving your language skills, so far?
I am relatively new here and just wondering did talki.com help you? Did you make some good language buddies? I kinda like that concept. =))
By the way, if someone is interested in learing german and wants to teach me some french, just text me... =)
Italki help me because I can speak with native english or german speaker. I also learn new words and new cultures :)
It has helped me find a few people to practice Spanish with on Skype. However, it's difficult to sort through people who are serious about languge learning and those who just want to have random friendly conversations.
Yeah Italki helps me :)
Thank's guys for all your answers. Good to hear that it helps you with learning.
...and thank you Joshua for your advice concerning lang-8. I took a look at this website. Seems to be a good altenative to italki.com =)
I have learnt a lot from corrections in the languages I have been learning. Many of these devoted souls are not in my following list technically, though.
I've been learning a lot by taking classes. I wish my progress was faster, but I can only afford about one class a week. I have noticed a difference though since I started.
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me