Party every day!
would that be correct?
I probably understand it but パーチsounds like Japanese young children are saying (baby talk). I like it though. If it's deliberately meant as an informal way, it'd be okay because there is no strict rule.
パーティー is the one officially registered as a party in Japanese dictionaries.
Thatで isn't necessary here. Good luck with your study.
毎日パーティーする！ is correct way to say. :)
I wish I had a party everyday!! haha
si quieres decir "hacemos todos los dias", seria "毎日パーティーをする”.
o si quieres preguntar si es bueno hacer fiesta todos los dias, yo te contestaré "pués...como no amiga!!".xd
↑correccion;"como no amigo"
Thanks guys! This helped a lot!
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!