Party every day!
would that be correct?
I probably understand it but パーチsounds like Japanese young children are saying (baby talk). I like it though. If it's deliberately meant as an informal way, it'd be okay because there is no strict rule.
パーティー is the one officially registered as a party in Japanese dictionaries.
Thatで isn't necessary here. Good luck with your study.
毎日パーティーする！ is correct way to say. :)
I wish I had a party everyday!! haha
si quieres decir "hacemos todos los dias", seria "毎日パーティーをする”.
o si quieres preguntar si es bueno hacer fiesta todos los dias, yo te contestaré "pués...como no amiga!!".xd
↑correccion;"como no amigo"
Thanks guys! This helped a lot!
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation