Party every day!
would that be correct?
I probably understand it but パーチsounds like Japanese young children are saying (baby talk). I like it though. If it's deliberately meant as an informal way, it'd be okay because there is no strict rule.
パーティー is the one officially registered as a party in Japanese dictionaries.
Thatで isn't necessary here. Good luck with your study.
毎日パーティーする！ is correct way to say. :)
I wish I had a party everyday!! haha
si quieres decir "hacemos todos los dias", seria "毎日パーティーをする”.
o si quieres preguntar si es bueno hacer fiesta todos los dias, yo te contestaré "pués...como no amiga!!".xd
↑correccion;"como no amigo"
Thanks guys! This helped a lot!
- I'm reading the book of Walden, but the expressions are kind of hard for me,can you help me?
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear