Party every day!
would that be correct?
I probably understand it but パーチsounds like Japanese young children are saying (baby talk). I like it though. If it's deliberately meant as an informal way, it'd be okay because there is no strict rule.
パーティー is the one officially registered as a party in Japanese dictionaries.
Thatで isn't necessary here. Good luck with your study.
毎日パーティーする！ is correct way to say. :)
I wish I had a party everyday!! haha
si quieres decir "hacemos todos los dias", seria "毎日パーティーをする”.
o si quieres preguntar si es bueno hacer fiesta todos los dias, yo te contestaré "pués...como no amiga!!".xd
↑correccion;"como no amigo"
Thanks guys! This helped a lot!
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)