Party every day!
would that be correct?
I probably understand it but パーチsounds like Japanese young children are saying (baby talk). I like it though. If it's deliberately meant as an informal way, it'd be okay because there is no strict rule.
パーティー is the one officially registered as a party in Japanese dictionaries.
Thatで isn't necessary here. Good luck with your study.
毎日パーティーする！ is correct way to say. :)
I wish I had a party everyday!! haha
si quieres decir "hacemos todos los dias", seria "毎日パーティーをする”.
o si quieres preguntar si es bueno hacer fiesta todos los dias, yo te contestaré "pués...como no amiga!!".xd
↑correccion;"como no amigo"
Thanks guys! This helped a lot!
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?