What is the most friendly place for a first visit to China?
What do you think of Fuzhou?
Beijing may be a good choice
In my opinion , the big city would be preferable for most foreign tourists first time to visit Mainland China . You can be familiar with their culture and living manner in metropolis sooner than some other rural areas. I heard a foreign tourist was warned to encounter criminal problem alone by train . I think that is not relatively safe to a alien tourist , so rather, Beijing would be a good option for you as Kara advised above unless you have better idea.
human landscape or natural landscape, which do u prefer?
I agree with Allen. Big cities are probably better for you because some western people said they are uncomfortable with those attentions when they are walking on the streets which will happen if you go to a small city. Big cities include Beijing, Shanghai, Shenyang, Nanjing and other capital cities. Good luck to your 'adventure'!
no doubt, Amoy(Xiamen)!
if u r interested in coming here, i could be a guide for free...
one night in Beijing...
there is a old saying in china."east or weast, Guilin is the best". i'm chinese and i'm living in Guilin now. i think Guilin is the best place for travelling. first, the scenery in Guilin is very beatiful, the green mountains and clear water constitude the most picturesque Guilin. second, the price of commodity is not much expesive, and people in Guilin are very nice. third, the long history of Guilin will bring a lot of fun for every travelers.i hope the answer is not to be late.
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype