What is the most friendly place for a first visit to China?
What do you think of Fuzhou?
Beijing may be a good choice
In my opinion , the big city would be preferable for most foreign tourists first time to visit Mainland China . You can be familiar with their culture and living manner in metropolis sooner than some other rural areas. I heard a foreign tourist was warned to encounter criminal problem alone by train . I think that is not relatively safe to a alien tourist , so rather, Beijing would be a good option for you as Kara advised above unless you have better idea.
human landscape or natural landscape, which do u prefer?
no doubt, Amoy(Xiamen)!
if u r interested in coming here, i could be a guide for free...
one night in Beijing...
there is a old saying in china."east or weast, Guilin is the best". i'm chinese and i'm living in Guilin now. i think Guilin is the best place for travelling. first, the scenery in Guilin is very beatiful, the green mountains and clear water constitude the most picturesque Guilin. second, the price of commodity is not much expesive, and people in Guilin are very nice. third, the long history of Guilin will bring a lot of fun for every travelers.i hope the answer is not to be late.
Nanjing is a beautiful city.People in Nanjing are very hospitable.If you want to go to Nanjing,the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum is a good place to visit.
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"