Do you want to get feedback in your Spanish pronunciation?
Hello I create a new group in voxopop for getting feedback in your pronunciation.
The idea of this group is to help us each other for free with our pronunciation
If you are learning spanish feel free to post your recording (1 minute maximum) and I will give you feedback or if another spanish speakers join to the group they can give you feedback.
I will post some recordings of myself speaking english, please give me feedback. (If you are another spanish speaker and you want to improve your English pronunciation join us)
I really appreciate if your feedback is detailed, and if you want I can record myself speaking what you have said with a proper Colombian Accent.
sounds good, i will try to do some records ASAP
It sounds a good idea.
Why don't you do that here on italki? Everybody can post a one minute recording with their notebook entry.
I have done here but sometimes I don´t get feedback. I suppose that people here are used to give feedback only in writing. That's why I create this group specifically for getting feedback in pronunciation.
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde