I'm looking for a book for beginners
Well, I don't know about books. But check online and take lessons. And if you need any help you can ask. I'll be pleased.
Thank for your good advise. Shkria
I've been having the same problem, but I've found that looking for stories written and posted online often helps. The vocabulary and expressions are often more simplified than a lot of the books available in Urdu.
My friend brought me this book from Pakistan, but I can't find it on line: "URDU Boal Chaal" by Qamar Ahmad Ali Khan. The explanations are in English.
There are many books to learn Urdu written by Ahmad Ali Khan, check it out: http://www.ferozsons.com.pk/FerozsonsSearch.php?author=&publisher=&title=&isbn2=&find=author&search=qamar%20ahmad%20ali%20khan&series=&language=&pubdate=&pubdatevalue=&page=1
- I can teach you Portuguese :D
- Language partnership yay!
- Improve English or Germany
- Pregunta para estudiantes de español.
- Education O-Mamori (gakugyō-jōju)
- le français
- i want to learn English
- How do you rest?
- Speak beginner Arabic here
- English Book Club - advanced students