I'm looking for a book for beginners
Well, I don't know about books. But check online and take lessons. And if you need any help you can ask. I'll be pleased.
Thank for your good advise. Shkria
I've been having the same problem, but I've found that looking for stories written and posted online often helps. The vocabulary and expressions are often more simplified than a lot of the books available in Urdu.
My friend brought me this book from Pakistan, but I can't find it on line: "URDU Boal Chaal" by Qamar Ahmad Ali Khan. The explanations are in English.
There are many books to learn Urdu written by Ahmad Ali Khan, check it out: http://www.ferozsons.com.pk/FerozsonsSearch.php?author=&publisher=&title=&isbn2=&find=author&search=qamar%20ahmad%20ali%20khan&series=&language=&pubdate=&pubdatevalue=&page=1
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española