I'm looking for a book for beginners
Well, I don't know about books. But check online and take lessons. And if you need any help you can ask. I'll be pleased.
Thank for your good advise. Shkria
I've been having the same problem, but I've found that looking for stories written and posted online often helps. The vocabulary and expressions are often more simplified than a lot of the books available in Urdu.
My friend brought me this book from Pakistan, but I can't find it on line: "URDU Boal Chaal" by Qamar Ahmad Ali Khan. The explanations are in English.
There are many books to learn Urdu written by Ahmad Ali Khan, check it out: http://www.ferozsons.com.pk/FerozsonsSearch.php?author=&publisher=&title=&isbn2=&find=author&search=qamar%20ahmad%20ali%20khan&series=&language=&pubdate=&pubdatevalue=&page=1
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .