I'm looking for a book for beginners
Well, I don't know about books. But check online and take lessons. And if you need any help you can ask. I'll be pleased.
Thank for your good advise. Shkria
I've been having the same problem, but I've found that looking for stories written and posted online often helps. The vocabulary and expressions are often more simplified than a lot of the books available in Urdu.
My friend brought me this book from Pakistan, but I can't find it on line: "URDU Boal Chaal" by Qamar Ahmad Ali Khan. The explanations are in English.
There are many books to learn Urdu written by Ahmad Ali Khan, check it out: http://www.ferozsons.com.pk/FerozsonsSearch.php?author=&publisher=&title=&isbn2=&find=author&search=qamar%20ahmad%20ali%20khan&series=&language=&pubdate=&pubdatevalue=&page=1
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?