What first comes to your mind when you hear the word MOROCCO !
the delicious food and especially "tajin" , I love it
Men dancing with swords in a pub.
After it, I view a forest with many wild animals, and is snowing too much.
Sand and leather.
A wonderful visit I made to Tangier, so many years ago.
Healthy weather, generous people, beautiful nature, the most delicious food ….
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?
- it doesn't refresh
- Do you simplify what you say intentionally when talking to foreigners in your mother tongue?